Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies
This is great recipes to whip up on the weekend so that you have a quick go-to healthy breakfast to start your day.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 cups Oats rolled
- 3 Banana mashed
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350oF (177oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, mashed banana, peanut butter, and sea salt and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and mix again until well combined.
- Using wet hands, roll the dough into even balls and flatten slightly with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and let cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!
No Peanut Butter: Use almond, cashew, or sunflower seed butter instead. Gluten-Free: Use certified gluten-free oats. Sugar-Free: Use sugar-free chocolate chips or dried cranberries. Leftovers: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days or freeze them. Serving Size: One serving is equal to one cookie.